Orange Gummies are DELICOUS and so good for the gut! I had to share this recipe with you all!
A good quality gelatine is very important, I recommend the Nutra Organics Australian Grass-fed gelatin. The collagen in this type of gelatin along with the many amino acids help regulate our metabolisms, have anti-inflammatory properties, strengthens hair and nails, and help to regulate hormones. Gelatin also helps to restore and repair the gut lining and keeps our immune system strong.
Here’s the recipe:
1/2 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice
2 tbsp of natural gelatin (Nutra Organics)
10 drops of Wild Orange (dōTERRA)
OPTIONAL 1 tsp of rice malt syrup for extra sweeting is optional (I find we don’t need it).
• Heat orange juice in a small sauce pan (do not let it boil)
• Arrange moulds on a baking tray ready to transport
• Place 1 tbsp of gelatine at a time into the orange juice and whisk to dissolve it.
• Add 10 drops of dōTERRA wild orange and whisk in
• OPTIONAL – 1 tsp rice malt syrup for extra sweetening
• Use a syringe to fill the gummy bear moulds with the liquid (or poor into a silicon tray)
• Place in the fridge for 15 minutes to set
You can use other essential oil flavouring in place of orange including lemon, green mandarin or tangerine.
You can use gummy bear moulds or any silicon tray/moulds and cut to size
Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks – I can guarantee they won’t last that long!